sâmbătă, 21 mai 2016

The Fairy in the Enchanted Forest

Hello, Darling! Hello, Sweetie!

Yesterday was the time for a walk in the Enchanted Forest, I was looking for the white lyre-bird, and I almost found it! Unfortunately, it's a very fast bird and it ran away so quick, there was no time to take a picture.


 But when you only look up, you can end falling in a hole, as Alice did, isn't it? She was looking for a white rabbit, I was looking for a lyre-bird, and there isn't much difference!







Suddenly I found myself in the middle of the Enchanted Forest, 
with three-times-my-height ferns and 
impossible-to-reach-with-the-sight eucalyptus


The old trees were whispering to me: 
s t a y  h e r e... n e v e r  l e a v e...




I was looking for the bird for hours, on my tiptoes and on my knees...



I only found a mini-painter with a maxi-toile, painting the giant ferns.


In a moment, the weather changed, from full summer in coldest winter ever, like the Forest wanted me to freeze and to keep me inside it.



I just started to run and try to find a way out...


I was crossing the old bridge...


... then I fell asleep on a tree...


... only to wake up in another dream.

Niciun comentariu: